Benefits of Personal Care Services
For the client
There is nothing like the comfort and security of home when you’re ill or recovering from an illness. Research shows that even for those living with chronic illness or disability, living at home is often the best option for physical and mental well-being. Some of the benefits of in home care include:
- Provides individuals needing care with dignity and independence.
- May help prevent or postpone hospital or nursing home stay.
- Allows maximum freedom and comfort for the individual.
- Offers individualized care tailored to the needs of the individual and family.
- Provides professionally supervised services.
- Supports families while keeping them together.
For the family
- Not missing your family’s activities
- Not declining career opportunities
- Not having a strained relationship with a spouse or children
- More opportunities for vacation and personal time
- Not arriving to work late or leaving early